This page displays the pertinent information regarding the development of Blocku.
- Members listed here are actively working on the project.
4pm-6pm Wednesday January 20, 2010
4pm Thursday January 28, 2010 (IRC)
4pm-6pm Thursday February 18, 2010
2pm-4pm Wednesday February 24,2010
01.14.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with New Links
01.16.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with new suggestions
01.21.2010 Updated the Wiki Page with new description, milestones, and logo
01.27.2010 Added in Fran, Added in summaries for student/teachers
02.02.2010 Developed Teacher Lesson Plan
02.09.2010 Reformatted Wiki
02.07.2010 Created the screenshot of the start menu and three game screens
02.07.2010 Added the screenshots to the wiki
02.09.2010 Added the Lesson Plan to the wiki
02.09.2010 Added the active members and their contacts to wiki
02.09.2010 Reformatted and Enhanced the Wiki
Decide which program to use as a foundation. (Tetravex, Super Cube, Jigsaw-Puzzle) Display a graphical interface. Make squares movable. Display squares with numbers. Make squares able to be rotated.
- Display grid where blocks can snap.
- Complete Software Requirements Specifications
- Complete Lesson Plan, and Instructional Documentation
- Allow teachers to input any constraint not just Math ones.
- Change custom game screen to allow users to input matching pairs.
- Change custom game screen to allow users to input constraint.
- The ability to save games.
- The ability to load games.
- A leaderboard.
- Save pair lists and constraints for future use.
|Rotation||Blocks Warp when Rotating getting bigger the more you do it||The Fix we derived for this will be that the blocks do not physically rotate only then numbers get passed around|
|Rotation Variables||Rotation variable are using place holds should be more dynamic|
Public Git Repository
Public IRC Channel