Activities/Thumbs View in Journal
Add thumbs view to Journal.
- Targeted release: 0.86
- Last updated: Wed Jul 22 02:19:25 UTC 2009
- Percentage of completion: 0%
Implement thumbs view mockup.
Benefit to Sugar
- shell code
How To Test
This does not need to be a full-fledged document. Describe the dimensions of tests that this feature is expected to pass when it is done. If it needs to be tested with different hardware or software configurations, indicate them. The more specific you can be, the better the community testing can be.
Remember that you are writing this how to for interested testers to use to check out your feature - documenting what you do for testing is OK, but it's much better to document what *I* can do to test your feature.
A good "how to test" should answer these four questions:
- What special hardware / data / etc. is needed (if any)?
- How do I prepare my system to test this feature? What packages need to be installed, config files edited, etc.?
- What specific actions do I perform to check that the feature is working like it's supposed to?
- What are the expected results of those actions?
If this feature is noticeable by its target audience, how will their experiences change as a result? Describe what they will see or notice.
Just regular glucose dependencies.
None necessary, revert to previous release behaviour.
The Sugar Release Notes inform end-users about what is new in the release. An Example is 0.84/Notes. The release notes also help users know how to deal with platform changes such as ABIs/APIs, configuration or data file formats, or upgrade concerns. If there are any such changes involved in this feature, indicate them here. You can also link to upstream documentation if it satisfies this need. This information forms the basis of the release notes edited by the release team and shipped with the release.