- F1= get wireless network view
- f2 for group view,
- f3 for home
- f4 for activity
- alt+tab to change between activities
- alt +1 to make a screengrab
- ctrl+shift+c =copy
- ctrl+shift+v =paste
keys that should work
Some combination of hotkeys should always work to close an application. Somtimes
but not always.
Turtle Art Hotkeys
- Alt+ p =palette;
- alt +b =blocks;
- alt +r =run;
- alt +w =walk;
- alt +s =stop;
- alt +e =erase; e.g., Alt+e will erase the screen.
- Hidden Features:-http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/The_undiscoverable
keys that don't work but should
esc doesn't appear to do anything at the activity level ... if Sugar is to help kids learn about computers then they should know that escape, outside of Sugar, does a lot of stop-gap good. Is there no 'esc' on OLPC machines?
- Try using the ctrl + esc combination--Dennis Daniels 15:15, 9 August 2009 (UTC)