- Crappy minitower
- Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz
- 6GB RAM
- 2x1TB RAID1, 2x320GB RAID1
- Fedora 12 x86_64
Hosted by Develer
- Bernie Innocenti, _bernie on #sugar Freenode
- sascha_silbe (silbe on #sugar Freenode)
- Stefano Fedrigo <aleph AT develer.com>, sometimes _aleph on Freenode (local access, office hours CET)
- Develer Infrastructure <it AT lists.develer.com> (local access, office hours CET)
Bender is globally accessible through public, static IPv4 as well as an IPv6 /64 subnet (6to4).
Develer has a 10mbit up/downlink and asks to limit bandwidth usage from hosted services. There is a traffic shaper, but it may have trouble shaping IPv6 connections.
All buildslaves currently run off bender as KVM virtual machines managed by libvirtd.
The machines are not globally addressable on IPv4 and are only reachable by IPv6. The IPv6 address is dynamically configured by radvd to a subnet of the public 6to4 net. Please remember to update the sugarlanbs.org zone when adding new build slaves.