Oversight Board/Meeting Minutes-2011-04-21
From Sugar Labs
SLOB members: walter, bernie, cjb, icarto, alsroot, mchua
- Finances: We haven't had a report in a while and there are some requests for funding: Sean wants a phone number for publicity and Sebastian had asked about the possibility of funding for Ceibal Jam. Also, there are a few past transactions that should be highlighted. (walter)
- Ceibal Jam/Sugar Camp: Want to make sure we are all current on what is happening. (icarato)
- Ubuntu: We have an opportunity to get some renewed momentum there -- it would be worth discussing. (walter)
- The Sugar Labs cycling team: There is a bit of confusion about our relationship I would like to clear up. (walter)
- New website (bernie)
- Proposal for adopting the GPLv3 for Sugar and some core activities (bernie)
- Walter will dig up the thread re GSoC $
- Walter will post a summary of our accounts in the wiki and notify SLOBs
- i'll answer the fedora criteria to IAEP/SLOBs (icarito)
- Mel will publish a process for requesting funds in the wiki modelled after […ki/FundingRequest] (See Finance).
- Allison Randal, Technical Architect for Ubuntu, has offered to help us get a Sugar flavor. Ideally, we can find someone to represent Sugar Labs at the next Ubuntu Developer Camp, (Budapest, Hungary) May 09–13, 2011.
- Sketches at http://christianmarcschmidt.co[…]ojects/sugarlabs/
- Bernie will send an ANNOUNCE to open a community dialog: "ANNOUNCE: Sugar moving to GPLv3+"