Oversight Board/Meeting Minutes-2019-01-04
- Board members
- Walter Bender, Lionel Laské, Devin Ulibarri, James Cameron, Samson Goddy, Alex Perez, and Claudia Urrea.
- Community members
- Rahul Bothra and Peace Ojemeh.
- Welcome new Board Members
- Assign new Board roles
- Discussion of 2019 goals
Google Summer of Code 2018 Stipends
Normally the stipends can be requested by the mentors, but the mentors agreed not to request, but suggested that the money be used for marketing.
Carried over from e-mail deliberations was;
- PENDING MOTION 2019-01
- Preserve the unpaid GSoC 2018 stipend for marketing purposes, and thank the mentors who suggested this.
We did not come to an agreement. Next action is to write a marketing plan together.
Google Summer of Code 2019
Walter asked us to consider our participation in Google Summer of Code 2019. We agreed to participate.
- AGREED MOTION 2019-02
- Sugar Labs will apply for Google Summer of Code 2019.
Google Code-in 2018 Travel
- AGREED MOTION 2019-03
- Sugar Labs matches the Google Code-In Summit travel budget, by paying from our own funds up to $2k.