Publish your favorite web portals.
Some Simple Rules before posting your favorite sites: 1) Only list interesting sites 2) Site must be free! 3) No listing sites with popups 4) No Illegal sites. (No warez, hacks, spyware) 5) No publishing sites who request emails or credit card info
Anyways, this is my vote of the greatest online web portals....
Mp3 Music Sites <a href=http://mooza.com>Mooza.com</a> - An all time Cool audio download site <a href=http://mp3items.com>Mp3Items.com</a> - Awesome mp3 media for playing music <a href=http://miskeep.com>Miskeep.com</a> - Favorite mp3 audio for sharing music <a href=http://ipodkid.com>Ipodkid.com</a> - Music + Lyrics free website.
Watch Movies Online <a href=http://cerfy.com>Cerfy.com</a> - Enjoy Movies for free like Top Gun & Spiderman <a href=http://mooza.net>Mooza.net</a> - Listen to Mp3 music and Videos for free. <a href=http://wildvote.com>WildVote.com</a> - Video search engine (Sorta like Google.com Search Engine) <a href=http://myshocking.com>MyShocking.com</a> - Video search engine (Similar to Youtube Search)
- Awesome Online games site.
<a href=http://gamefilesite.com>GameFileSite.com</a> - Play free awesome games <a href=http://gangtoys.com>GangToys.com</a> - Awesome flash game site. <a href=http://Lerfy.com>Lerfy.com</a> - Amazing arcade game arcade. <a href=http://WebGameClips.com>WebGameClips.com</a> - The best flash game portal.
Web Proxy Sites <a href=http://17q.com>17q.com</a> - Free anonymous web browsing <a href=http://19t.org>19T.org</a> - Fast secure web browsing <a href=http://es5.com>ES5.com</a> - Fast secure web browsing
When and where
- to be determined (probably on the order of 1–2 times per month
- 17.00 (UTC)
- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting
To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto or run:
date -d '[current date] [time] UTC' date -d '2008-06-03 17:00 UTC'
The meeting is mainly targeted to Sugar Oversight Board, but everyone interested is welcome to join. It's primary purpose is to discuss general issues related to Sugar and the Sugar community; however, it is not intended as a replacement for the weekly developer meetings.
How to add topics
You can add the topics that you want to discuss during the week to the topics section for the meeting. They will be collected during the week and send out in the meeting announcement on _____. A reminder to add topics will be sent out _____.
Friday July 18 2008 - 17.00 (UTC)
marcopg, walter, erikos, cjb, cjl, dfarning, tomeu, bemasc, erikg
Sugar Labs status
- SF Conservancy SFC-SugarLabs Agreement
- We await feedback from the SFC and OLPC, but there was consensus that it is an adequate expression of the needs of Sugar Labs.
- There was consensus that we have made sufficient outreach to the community that the initial list is a fair representation of Sugar Labs; we look forward to having the Membership Committee take it from here.
- There was consensus that Walter would put together a strawman election process based upon the Selectricity tool. We are targeting an August election.
- There was consensus that we begin with just Oversight and Members committees.
- We agreed for the need to solict more feedback in rhe wiki for the design direction being proposed by Luca.
- We agreed that further discussions with the SFLA about the merits of trademark protection is needed.
- Linux 
- We agreed on the desirability of Sugar Labs participation at conferences around the world, but hope to meet the need by utilizing locals to whatever extent possible. We also discussed the desireability to have a meeting of Sugar Labs developers a couple of times per year. We discussed the possibility of an on-line meeting that leverages resources above and beyond IRC.
- Education 
- We agreed on the necessity of Sugar Labs participation in the learning community, but don't yet have a good handle on the best and most efficient means of accomplishing this.
- We briefly reviewed the current situation and will solicit a report from the ad hoc infrastructure committee for next week's continuation of the discussion.
- We adjourned after agreeing to reconvene on the 25 July.
Friday 1 August 2008 - 17.00 (UTC)
- Review minutes from last meeting
- Set next meeting date
- growing the community of contributors
- growing the community of contributors