Oversight Board/Next meeting
From Sugar Labs
< Oversight Board
Revision as of 18:18, 6 October 2017 by Quozl (improper for the open board meeting to hear details, so modify the agenda item to comply; with ombudsman function in governance pages, and with conflict of interest conventions and recusal)
Friday, 2017-11-03 at 19 UTC
Email slobs at lists dot sugarlabs dot org to propose a topic queue to be brought up.
Please contact an oversight-board member to add topics to be considered for the meeting.
- 2017-2019 Elections Report and Welcome to new Board members
- Election of new Sugar Labs representative
- Discussion on directions to Conservancy to announce the new Board members
- Discussion on Sugar Labs financial report and strategies to follow for the next period
- Discussion of "process" (and "guidelines") for requesting travel advances
- Discussion of "guidelines" for external programs such as GCI, GSoC, Outreachy, etc.
- Discussion of "protocols" for internal teams such as Devel, Design, Localization, etc.
- Discussion of proposal to have motions translated into Spanish (and other languages)
- Discussion of process for finding/appointing a finance manager
- Report by Ombudsman and the closed board meetings on the outcome of a Code of Conduct Arbitration request
- Extra care is needed for this agenda item. For any arbitration that involves a board member, details of the arbitration cannot be considered in an open board meeting without risk of harm under conflict of interest, and the board must protect the board member. --Quozl (talk) 19:18, 6 October 2017 (EDT)
- Follow up on Google Code In Administrators and Mentors