The following diagram shows the full list of objects implemented by the Sugar Network API.
Generally, Sugar Network objects' property types correspond to JSON types. The only exceptions mentioned in the following list:
- enum, is an enumerated type when a value is a string from the predefined list of constants;
- markdown, is a string formatted in the Markdown syntax;
- blob, is a file represented by string value which is a SHA-1 digest of file's content; the file itself can be obtained from the
- aggregated, is a list of JSON objects which has special API to treat its items; each aggregated item has a unique identifier; items might be created not only by the object's authors.
A list of authors working on the corresponding resource. List items are dictionaries with the following keys:
Author's guid in the Sugar Network; might be omitted if a particular author is not registered in the Sugar Network;
Full author's name;
An integer which is a bit-wise ORed value of the following constants:
- 1, author is registered in the Sugar Network (and guid key is set);
- 2, author is the original author of the corresponding resource; if it is not set, user is only a maintainer, e.g., an uploader of a book which has its original authors.
This is a system level property which can be set only by node editors. It is a list of "badges" editors set depending on the object quality. Currently supported statuses are:
- featured, the object is popped up by node editors.
This property makes sense only for objects provided from a local proxy. The property is intended to store local user's preferences or statuses remote object has in local environment. Currently supported values are:
- favorite, set if a user has "stared" the object;
- checkin, applied to Context objects only, set if a user has "pinned" the context to keep its most recent version permanently in the local system;
- stale, applied to Context objects only, set if previously checked-in Context might have more fresh releases on the node; it is not possible to filter Contexts by this value;
- inprogress, applied to Context objects only, set if the Context is in the process of downloading content from the node; it is being temporally set before launching the Context or checking it in; it is not possible to filter Contexts by this value.
- activity, Sugar activity;
- book, books in various forms;
- group, offline discussion groups;
- package, GNU/Linux package metadata.
Contexts with activity or book types might have releases, i.e., activity or book versions that users can download. The releases property is aggregated where each item describes one particular version. There is no need in working with the releases property directly, there are high-level API commands to upload and download releases.
- review, Review the Context;
- object, Object generated by Context application;
- question, Q&A request;
- answer, Q&A response;
- problem, Problem with the Context;
- idea, An idea fr the Context;
- announce, General announcement;
- notification, Auto-generated Post for updates within the Context;
- feedback, Review parent Post;
- post, General purpose dependent Post.