Sugar on a Stick/Explore
< Sugar on a StickJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:24, 4 March 2012 by Inkyfingers (talk | contribs) (Proposed for Archive)
Proposed for Archive.
It has been proposed that this page be regarded as an archive. It could be marked "Archive" or it could be moved to an Archive location. --Inkyfingers 21:24, 4 March 2012 (EST)
Please contribute to the discussion on the talk page.
< Sugar on a Stick/Installation | Sugar on a Stick/Boot
The contents of this page is now fully duplicated by Getting Started/Explore, please visit that page.
- Once you have successfully launched Sugar on a Stick, you should explore the Sugar Learning Platform.
- See these introductory resources:
- Getting Started
- Sugar manual. It has help pages dedicated to most of the platform activities.
- Demo basics
- Do try running Sugar on more than one machine, so you can enjoy its collaboration features.
- Sugar on a Stick uses by default the English (USA) keyboard layout.
- If you need to change this, you need to click on 'My Settings' item in the menu for the Learner icon.
- From the My Settings control panel you will see a 'Keyboard' control tool that will allow you to change the default keyboard layout.
- Explore the other configuration changes that you may make on this panel.
- Sugar Labs is an all volunteer-run organization that depends on the feedback and participation of Learners (our community).
- See Get involved,
- Submit bugs, &
- Request features
- all on the sidebar of every wiki page.