The rest of this page is outdated.
I am volunteering for One for All's XO deployments in the Boston area. During the school year I am studying civil engineering at Carnegie Mellon.
In addition to OLPC and other ICT4D solutions, I work on GIS projects.
- Making lesson ideas for One For All including web content, citizen science, and several activities.
- DNA Lab showing inherited traits through phenotype (cartoon lizards) and genotype (simulated DNA strand)
Prior Work for the XO
- Adding bar, pie, line, and scatter charts to Activity/SocialCalc application
- Mapping applications, introducing students to GIS and mapping
- Intro to Mapping Technology
- Explored SVG maps for classes without internet access
- Created math game with eToys
- Patch for the Geoquiz application