Welcome to the Sugar Labs wiki
The Sugar Labs wiki is where our community comes together to develop and support the Sugar Learning Platform.
New Learners, Parents, Teachers, and Students
Sugar users are Learners. If you are visiting for the first time, please see www.sugarlabs.org for an introduction to Sugar.
Want to help? We're always looking for people who want to join the Sugar Labs community. We are a group of contributors of all types - teachers, writers, coders, designers, testers, and more - who work together to further the development and deployment of the Sugar Learning Platform around the world. Visit the Getting Involved page, and find out how you can join in the fun of learning. We have some Vacancies and are always looking for maintainers and testers.
If you have Sugar and are looking for new Activities, please see the Sugar Activity Library.
New and Current Community Members
Please take a look around the wiki. Explore the menus along the left side of the page. If you ever get lost, just click on the Wiki link at the top of every page and you will return to this page. Please also visit the Local Labs.
- Release Notes for Sugar 100 are now available. Please help us with Testing.
- Sugar Labs has been selected to participate in Google Code In 2013. Mentors, please sign up at GCI2013
- Celebrate Turtle Art Day.
- Donate your used USB sticks at Recycle USB.com; they'll be turned into Sugar sticks and distributed to schools.
- Watch some videos of children in Uruguay explaining how they use Sugar and stories from the field.
For more news about Sugar Labs, please see the Current Events page and the Sugar Digest archive. Press releases are on our Press page. There is also an archive of news links, which were on this front page.