Currently the Wiki is undergoing a reorganization to make it more community centric. We are dividing the responsibility of sugar between several team. It might seem odd having a team with one or even zero members. With proper nurturing, we should have a healthy community
- AccessibiltyTeam - Responsible for accessibility issues within Sugar.
- BugSquad - Responsible for locating and fixing bugs.
- BuildTeam - Responsible for daily and release Builds.
- DevelopmentTeam - Responsible for Developing the software modules within Sugar.
- DocumentationTeam - Responsible for writing both user and technical documentation.
- EducationTeam - Responsible for setting the Educational goals for the sugar Community.
- MarketingTeam - Responsible for marketing the Sugar brand and product.
- ReleaseTeam - Responsible for shipping the current release and planning for up coming releases.
- Sugar Labs - Responsible for governance and fund raising.
- TranslationTeam - Responsible for the translation needs of the community.
- UITeam - Responsible for the User interface.
- WikiTeam - Responsible for the Sugar Labs wiki.
- ?System Admin team
- ?Web Develpment team
- ?Deployment team
- ?Content team
- ?Funding team
- add svg upload support
- add whatever plugins are needed to support GoogleTrans-en and GoogleTrans-es
edit Mediawiki:Sidebar menu to remove "Random page" and add FAQ, rename "Current events" to News
- Wiki-barnraising, harmonization of familiar and useful templates, plug-ins, extensions (e.g. traclink,etc.) from OLPC wiki.
Pages Needing Love
Here is a list of pages which are incomplete or even contain just a discussion. We need to improve them as soon as possible to get more people involved by increasing the transparency of our infrastructure, code and processes.
- Supported systems (rename to Distribution?)
- ReleaseTeam/Roadmap and ReleaseTeam
See the Community TODO list for more thing that need doing.