Design Team/Proposals/Journal/Toolbar and palettes
From Sugar Labs
- Add and mock-up an anyone/who palette.
- Try and find better design for the anything/what filter/funnel icon.
- Show multi entry selection and applying actions to them
- shift key modifier and click to multi select (toggle, or could be block range)
- modified pop-up palette when interacting with multi selected items
- Try tag functionality in the search magnifying-glass icon
- less scary number of buttons for novice users
- could also be part of autocomplete when typing
- What/Anything filter could switch main canvas to a 'tree map' like view
- clicking on a grid would then just list that Activity type
- each grid would be sized based on frequency of entries
- each grid would show icon and Activity name
- maximum use of space
- no scrolling and no scary palettes
- perhaps tags could be treated in the same way?
Button icons in toolbar