Goals/2018 Submissions/cross-platform collections of Sugar Activities
Submitted by User:GrannieB
Sugar Labs will bring the magic of learning with Sugar software to children all over the world by producing cross- platform collections of Sugar Activities, selected by educators, refined by developers, and distributed, free, along with documentation, in multiple languages.
Some possible collections could include:
- Sugar Primero (basic learning tools for Primary school children)
- Sugar Science (mostly tools for doing science rather than seeing science already done)
- Sugar Art (tools for doing creative art projects)
- Sugar Thinking (tools for organizing and utilizing thoughts)
- Sugar Health (tools for learning about and tracking health)
To do this, more educators and translators would need to be recruited and, in some cases where the project is large and complicated these people should be paid, at least a substantial honorarium.