''Fedora and the Infinity design logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc.''
; some of the older versions listed here ^ may be security risks- for archive purposes only
==Upgrading f29 to f30==
* https://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/download/index.html (30_RC-1.2 gold release)
* https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/30_RC-1.2/Spins/armhfp/images/Fedora-SoaS-armhfp-30-1.2-sda.raw.xz (rpi3)
* test builds : http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?start=0&state=all&view=tree&method=livemedia&order=-id
* f30 respins : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x70jhY5S18TB6lXPI7QYjDFuWelLm6ov (#fedora-respins)
*new sugar 0.113 version:
"Fedora supports the the Raspberry Pi Model 2B and 3-series of devices including the 3B, 3B+, 3A+, 3CM and 3CM+ in Fedora 29 and later releases."
* https://www.balena.io/etcher/ ( Used to flash micro-sd)
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Raspberry_Pi (read this first)
* https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/30/Spins/armhfp/images/ (f30-1.2 release)
====Working in Rpi3B+====
::sugar-runner in mate f30 arm
:: sugar 0.113 - jabber works
*32GB micro sd
::sudo dnf install gparted
[[File: Gparted. jpg|400px]]: move partition 3 to fullsize
*;soas does not start:
"<pwhalen> satellit, seeing the same issue. it looks like the initramfs is host-only for some reason. Looking at the kickstart I think I see why.
<pwhalen> we remove dracut-config-generic in post, but it looks like we also rebuild the initramfs for sugar as well..seems like the rebuild happens after we remove dracut-config-generic.. so host only :(
<pwhalen> or do it even
<pwhalen> and we'll get it fixed for f31. As it is it will only work in qemu.
*;workstation stops at starting GDM
=livedcd-tools installed in mounted soas f30 usb=