Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Line 1: Line 1: −
<noinclude>{{ GoogleTrans-en | es =show | bg =show | zh-CN =show | zh-TW =show | hr =show | cs =show | da =show | nl =show | fi =show | fr =show | de =show | el =show | hi =show | it =show | ja =show | ko =show | no =show | pl =show | pt =show | ro =show | ru =show | sv =show }}</noinclude>
+
<noinclude>{{GoogleTrans-en}}</noinclude>
    
==Oversight Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-19 ==
 
==Oversight Board Meeting Minutes 2008-09-19 ==
;Logs: [[Sugar Labs/OversightBoard/Minutes/Log-2008-09-19]]
+
;Logs: [[Oversight Board/2008/Log-2008-09-19]]
    
;Attending: walter, erikos, eben, cms, gregdek, bernie, tomeu, marcopg, dfarning, dirakx
 
;Attending: walter, erikos, eben, cms, gregdek, bernie, tomeu, marcopg, dfarning, dirakx
Line 13: Line 13:  
: David also proposed that we have an executive director (ED) position at Sugar Labs. There was consensus to do this; David agreed lead a discussion of some of the details and report back at the next meeting on matters such as who appoints/elects the ED, t; whom the ED reports; and how we change the ED.
 
: David also proposed that we have an executive director (ED) position at Sugar Labs. There was consensus to do this; David agreed lead a discussion of some of the details and report back at the next meeting on matters such as who appoints/elects the ED, t; whom the ED reports; and how we change the ED.
 
** Testing
 
** Testing
:Simon reported on [[DevelopmentTeam/Meetings#Form_the_Sugarlabs_Bugsquad|the creation of the TestingTeam]]. We discussed ways to exploit the opportunity to leverage the enthusiasm and on-the-ground experience of the teacher in Uruguay and Peru. Rafael volunteered to do outreach on OLPC-sur.
+
:Simon reported on [[Development Team/Meetings#Form_the_Sugarlabs_Bugsquad|the creation of the BugSquad]]. We discussed ways to exploit the opportunity to leverage the enthusiasm and on-the-ground experience of the teacher in Uruguay and Peru. Rafael volunteered to do outreach on OLPC-sur.
 
** Events
 
** Events
:Greg reiterated the need to create an event team. He proposed that the next event be tied to the next FUDCon meeting, which is in Boston in December. We discussed generating a list of other possible venues, which Rafael has begun on the [[DeploymentTeam#Meeting_opportunities|deployment page]].
+
:Greg reiterated the need to create an event team. He proposed that the next event be tied to the next FUDCon meeting, which is in Boston in December. We discussed generating a list of other possible venues, which Rafael has begun on the [[Deployment Team#Meeting_opportunities|deployment page]].
 
** Deployment
 
** Deployment
:Rafael described the work that has gone into the [[DeploymentTeam|deployment team]] pages, including some new documentation efforts. We will be holding a documentation sprint in Lima a the end of next month.
+
:Rafael described the work that has gone into the [[Deployment Team|deployment team]] pages, including some new documentation efforts. We will be holding a documentation sprint in Lima a the end of next month.
 
** Infrastructure
 
** Infrastructure
 
:Bernie reminded us of the pressing need for another server. We agreed not to force the issue of migrating services off of laptop.org, but will set up a git server on sugarlabs.org in order to host new projects and shakedown any problems with the process/infrastructure.
 
:Bernie reminded us of the pressing need for another server. We agreed not to force the issue of migrating services off of laptop.org, but will set up a git server on sugarlabs.org in order to host new projects and shakedown any problems with the process/infrastructure.
Line 28: Line 28:  
:We also discussed the idea of members dues, but reached consensus that it wasn't a good idea at this stage
 
:We also discussed the idea of members dues, but reached consensus that it wasn't a good idea at this stage
 
* Sugar Labs logo
 
* Sugar Labs logo
:Christian enthralled us with his new [[Logo]]. We agreed to incorporate it into the wiki design and discussed setting up landing site for sugarlabs.org which would play off the color scheme dynamically.
+
:Christian enthralled us with his new [[Marketing Team/Logo]]. We agreed to incorporate it into the wiki design and discussed setting up landing site for sugarlabs.org which would play off the color scheme dynamically.
 
* Trademarks
 
* Trademarks
 
:Walter agreed to discuss details regarding protecting the logo and name with the SFC
 
:Walter agreed to discuss details regarding protecting the logo and name with the SFC

Navigation menu