From Sugar Labs
|Sam||Replace GtkMenu||Replace the use of GtkMenu in palettes in the Sugar code||Features/Replace GtkMenu|
|Tch||100%||Trigger Bundle Add||Let external scripts explicitly tell the registry to add a bundle||Features/Trigger Bundle Add||584|
|Gonzalo||100%||Publish Sugar Version||Publish an env variable to allow activities to know what Sugar version is running||Features/Publish Sugar Version|
|Tch||100%||Fix bundle install issues||Activity bundle directories are now touched as a signal for installation by the BundleRegistry||Features/Trigger Bundle Add||584||31 Oct|
|Sam||5%||'Fix' collaboration||Migrate collaboration to telepathy text channels, add abstractions, port activities||None||31 Oct|
Code by: Ezequiel Pereira (GCI 2015)
|100%||Change home view name||Improve existing multiple home views feature to allow customisation of home view name||Features/Change home view name||623 624|| 21 Dec|
Release noteworthy things:
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/580 - When you remove the battery, Sugar does too! The battery icon is shown/hidden from the Frame when you remove/replace the battery.
- https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3672#comment:2 - View source now gives you feedback when you duplicate an activity.
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/592 - Sugar will now power off even if some activities are unresponsive.
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/606 - Pressing <alt><shift>M will now launch My Settings
- https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/608 - sugar-install-bundle now accepts multiple bundles - eg. sugar-install-bundle my-activity.xo your-activity.xo Downloads/*