Sucrose 0.112.0 Release Notes
Sugar 0.112.0 is a new stable release of the Sugar Learning Platform. It was released on TODO: Date
What is new?
- Many bug fixes.
What is new for developers?
How to contribute with testing?
Please visit our testing section to see all the alternatives to test this new release.
- James Cameron
- et al.
Special thanks to all of our Google Code-In students for their contributions over the past months.
We want to especially thank
- the Infrastructure team which does all this great work in the background without which the development would not be possible at all,
- the deployments that provide the development team with feedback from the field,
- the Design team which guided the design of features with UI changes or impact on the workflow,
- the Translation team which makes sure that Sugar is enjoyable in the local languages of our users,
- the developers that submit patches for new features and bug fixes and do review other's patches,
- the maintainers that make sure their code is shippable and which provide packagers with new tarballs,
- the packagers which provide distributions with new Sugar packages,
- the SoaS, Toast and Debian team for providing a Sugar version to test with during the development cycle,
- the testers for finding the small and bigger issues,
- the release team and Development team for coordinating those efforts.
This time, _TODO_ took the responsibility of managing the release.