Sucrose 0.85.x is an unstable development series intended for testing and development purposes. Sucrose uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status, so this unstable 0.85.x series will finally become the 0.86 stable release.
|2009 Jun 05||Release goals proposal|
|Jun 12||New modules proposal|
|Jul 09||Sucrose 0.85.1 Tarballs Due|
|Jul 10||Sucrose 0.85.1 Development Release|
|Jul 23||Sucrose 0.85.2 Tarballs Due|
|Jul 24||Sucrose 0.85.2 Development Release|
|Aug 20||Sucrose 0.85.3 Tarballs Due|
|Aug 21||Sucrose 0.85 Alpha (0.85.3)||Feature and API Freeze, String Cooling*|
|Aug 27||Sucrose 0.85.4 Tarballs Due|
|Aug 28||Sucrose 0.85.4|
|Sep 03||Sucrose 0.85.5 Tarballs Due|
|Sep 04||Sucrose 0.85.5 Beta (0.85.5)||String Freeze**|
|Sep 10||Sucrose 0.85.6 Tarballs Due|
|Sep 11||Sucrose 0.85.6|
|Sep 17||Sucrose 0.86 Tarballs Due||Hard code freeze|
|Sep 18||Sucrose 0.86 Final Release!|
* String changes have to be announced, but no exceptions have to be requested.
** Every string change has to be requested and to be approved.
Glucose Development Team/Release/Modules
Fructose Development Team/Release/Modules
- Features/Feature Template provides a guideline for documenting a feature.
- Please follow the instructions on Features/Policy.
- Feature awaiting review.
- Features accepted for the 0.86 release.
- A summary status for all the features targeted at the 0.86 release is found at 0.86/Feature List.
nothing proposed yet