Sucrose 0.85.x is an unstable development series intended for testing and development purposes. Sucrose uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development status, so this unstable 0.85.x series will finally become the 0.86 stable release.
|2009 Jun 05||Release goals proposal|
|Jun 12||New modules proposal|
|Jul 09||Sucrose 0.85.1 Tarballs Due|
|Jul 10||Sucrose 0.85.1 Development Release|
|Jul 23||Sucrose 0.85.2 Tarballs Due||Release Notes|
|Jul 24||Sucrose 0.85.2 Development Release|
|Aug 20||Sucrose 0.85.3 Tarballs Due|
|Aug 21||Sucrose 0.85 Alpha (0.85.3)||Feature and API Freeze, String Cooling*|
|Aug 27||Sucrose 0.85.4 Tarballs Due|
|Aug 28||Sucrose 0.85.4|
|Sep 03||Sucrose 0.85.5 Tarballs Due|
|Sep 04||Sucrose 0.85.5 Beta (0.85.5)||String Freeze**|
|Sep 10||Sucrose 0.85.6 Tarballs Due|
|Sep 11||Sucrose 0.85.6||0.85.6 Notes 0.86/Testing|
|Sep 17||Sucrose 0.85.7 Tarballs Due|
|Sep 18||Sucrose 0.85.7||0.85.7 Notes|
|Sep 21||Hard code freeze: no source code changes can be made without approval from the release-team. Translation and documentation can continue.|
|Sep 24||Sucrose 0.86 Tarballs Due, end Hard code freeze, but other freezes remain in effect for the stable branch.|
|Sep 25||Sucrose 0.86 Final Release!|
|Oct 01||Sucrose 0.86.1 Tarballs Due|
|Oct 02||Sucrose 0.86.1 Bugfix Release 1|
|Oct 08||Sucrose 0.86.2 Tarballs Due|
|Oct 09||Sucrose 0.86.2 Bugfix Release 2|
* String changes have to be announced, but no exceptions have to be requested.
** Every string change has to be requested and to be approved.
Glucose Development Team/Release/Modules
Fructose Development Team/Release/Modules
- Features/Feature Template provides a guideline for documenting a feature.
- 0.86/Testing provides a compilation of feature testing pages.
- Please follow the instructions on Features/Policy.
- Feature awaiting review.
- Features accepted for the 0.86 release.
- A summary status for all the features targeted at the 0.86 release is found at 0.86/Feature List.
nothing proposed yet