Sucrose 0.89.1 Release Notes
This is the first development release in the 0.90 release cycle - see the 0.90/Roadmap#Schedule for more details.
Thanks everyone for your great contributions!
There are no known compatibility issues, as of today.
Update to this version
Please use the instructions for your distribution (SoaS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian etc) of choice to upgrade to this release. Note that it may take a while until the release is packaged for each distribution. Please stay tuned for distribution specific announcements and watch out for updates at Get Sugar.
- Use only one entry point for activity launch #1814 (Aleksey Lim)
- Indicate inactive state in mesh device icon (Daniel Drake)
- Fix duplication of OLPC mesh icons (Martin Abente)
- Disconnect icon in wifi palette #1736 (Simon Schampijer)
- No way to set language if en_US is not installed #2073 (Aleksey Lim)
- Improve activity updater icon (Gary C. Martin)
- Unneeded debug logs #1861 (Simon Schampijer)
- Use set_toolbar_box() in example code. (Bernie Innocenti)
- Set default accelerators for Copy and Paste buttons (Bernie Innocenti)
- Revert to GTK_WIDGET_IS_SENSITIVE() macro (Bernie Innocenti)
- Remove mention of files in Makefile.am that aren't committed
- Invert index_updated logic #2095
- Add COPYING based on activity.info license field, verify source file licenses, include LICENSE from Elements upstream SVN, fixes #1571 and laptop.org #9181. (James Cameron)
- Fixed pippy layout so that it doesn't break at any resolution other than 1200x900 #1927 (Anish Mangal)
- Moved the start, stop and run buttons to the activity toolbar. (Anish Mangal)
- Add collaborative editing with Groupthink
- Fix self-generated bundles by including port/ (and now groupthink/)
What is new for packagers
Nothing new as of today.