Jump to navigation Jump to search
What is Lanzar?
Lanzar is a very simple darts game targeted for children with motor difficulties. The basic goal of this game is to help them improve their precision in using the button.
The gameplay is as follows:
- At first a vertical line moves horizontally until any key is pressed.
- Once a key was pressed the vertical line will remain fixed and a horizontal line will appear and it will be moving vertically, until any key is pressed.
- After this key press, a dart will be shown at the intersection of the lines and a corresponding score will be shown.
- Pressing any key again will restart the game.
A snapshot of the game can be seen here
- Héctor Martínez Santacruz <hectorsantacruz AT hotmail DOT com>
- Jorge Ramírez <jorge AT jramirez DOT me>