Sorry, this page translated from the original Spanish. Your help improving this translation will be very welcome :)
This brings the pilas-engine game development engine to Sugar, adapting it to the needs of the Sugar platform and adding elements to your learning curve.
We seek to facilitate a teaching tool for Python and game development.
This project was developed during the 2011 Sugar Junin Day Sugar Day Junin 2011
Links to the project
- Pilas: 
- Activity. .XO 
- Code 
- Issues tracker 
- Name of branch 'pilasqt'. Command to take to the branch:
hg clone https://email@example.com/hugoruscitti/pilas cd pilas/ hg update pilasqt
What has been done:
- Packaging the pilas-engine  to run on Sugar.
- Incorporation of PyQt libraries  into the activity
- Adding widget ninja-ide  , to have the interactive shell on the same screen.
- Generation of file dependencies needed for the project with PyInstaller 
- Creating the pilas.xo activity
- Bug: resize widgets
- Bug: set focus
- Documentation of how it is packaged with Qt activity  for Sugar
- define user guidelines and make mockups
- typical Pippy examples 
- interpreter and code editor tabs
- option to run in fullscreen or box
- list of Pilas actions and behaviors
- help tab
- persistent options
- Document examples / startup guide
We must turn this into a roadmap ...
- Trim list of dependencies created PyInstaller, to include only what is needed
- Incorporating autocomplete and inline help for the ninja-ide
- Use dbus  to communicate with the menu of others
- Incorporate Sugar persistence [persistence options or code to be developed]
- Integrate code for the pilas-engine  and pilas.xo
- Refactoring to PyCairo 
- Incorporate into the activity the possibility of Sugar sharing
- Add interactive options on objects (such as in eToys  )
From the Pilas documentation in Spanish
Link to Spanish 
mono.sonreir() //monkey smile mono.gritar() //monkey shout mono.decir("Hello World!") mono.x = 100 mono.y = 100 mono.escala = 2 //set scale mono.rotacion = 40 //rotate 40 degrees mono.rotacion =  // the  means animate mono.x = [-200, 200] //animate horizontally mono.x = [-200, 200] * 5 //go side to side 5 times mono.x = [-200, 200], 10 //animate over 10 seconds