The Activity Team develops and maintains many of the activities available for Sugar. We also encourage independent developers to write activities, and we support them in their efforts.
Our goal is to ensure that Sugar provides a complete set of high quality educational, collaborative, constructivist activities.
- Develop and maintain the ecosystem of Sugar activities.
- Recruit and mentor activity developers from the community.
- Collect, document and organize new activity and activity feature ideas from the EducationTeam, deployments and community.
- Work with the DevelopmentTeam and the InfrastructureTeam to ensure activity developers are well supported.
- Gather feedback with the DeploymentTeam about how Sugar activities are doing in the field.
The ActivityTeam is newly formed and we are seeking members.
If you would like to get involved:
- Create a User page on wiki.sugarlabs.org if you have not already.
- Copy your SSH public key into your User page.
- Add a link to your User page to ActivityTeam/Contacts.
- Send an email introducing yourself to email@example.com.
We have not set a regular meeting time for the ActivityTeam.
Help wanted! Post your ideas to ActivityTeam/ProjectIdeas.
If you see something you would like to help with, please contact us.