Title: Testing Session
- Time: Wednesday 03 June 2009 10:00 - 12:00 EDT (Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time)
- Where: irc://irc.freenode.net#sugar-meeting
We will be doing a testing session. Bring the latest Soas (F11) image  ready downloaded and flashed on a stick with you.
(join the session at any time)
Things we are particularly interested in:
- verify the bugs we fixed in the last days (list will be handed out tomorrow)
- connect to your AP (WEP, WAP, reconnect after restart)
This is a very important session tomorrow - as we are preparing for our final 0.84 release! So please join and help us find all the bugs left.
Some call it failure testing some stress testing. We want to meet next Wednesday to find the bugs left in Sucrose 0.84 to be able to fix them for 0.85.1 We will use the latest Sugar on a Stick for those efforts. Please watch here for announcements.
I still wonder how we can handle the Soas component in trac best. We would need different versions and milestones for each component. We could add things like: ‘Sucrose 0.84′, ‘Soas-1′… But this would not be optimal. Idealy, when we have a ticket in the component Soas we would only have the milestones available to select which belongs to that component. If anyone knows how to do that in trac - please comment.
- See http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#can-i-manage-multiple-projects-from-a-single-installation-of-trac and http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMultipleProjects
We have been started last week to give a homework assignment from Trac. This week we want to verify the Soas bugs. Do they belong into this component? Or do they describe a bug that is actually in one of the Sucrose components? Do we have enough information from the reporter? Is the severity set correctly? And of course the favorite one - is it a duplicate?
Simon recaps the weekly work in his blog Sugar Beets