Difference between revisions of "Deployment Team/TODO"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:23, 17 March 2009
|One pager for internal use at Gardner||Caroline||High||Draft is started|
|Easy Install for Mac emulation of Sugar||Help Wanted!||High||Ticket #114 All Gardner teachers have Macbooks. We need to make it easy for them to install and try out Sugar.|
|Collaborate to improve professional development resources||Caroline&Sebastian||Medium||Work out hiring and tasking an HGSE Intern and find out what other stakeholders should be involved|
Schedule byweekly meetings and announce then on IAEP/Sugar.
- biweekly meetings are in the shared calendar
- Determine Regional Sugar labs governance.
- Create a set of principles
- Create a strawman business model
- Facilitate communication between learners and developers.(implement ways to do so)
- Document and complement deployment guides.
See the Community To Do list for more items that need doing.