See the Community To Do list for more items that need doing.
Deployments are encouraged to report or link here their needs for features, services, assistance from the Sugar Labs community.
A wiki table may be used, or for ease of editing, a bulleted or numbered list with an indented attribute list may be preferred.
- Facilitate communication between learners and developers. Implement ways to do so.
- priority: high champions: deployment leaders
- Edit a wiki section.
- Evaluate this survey form, http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG50R2wzakRZX0h6WjI4Y29RMkZacUE6MA..
Schedule byweekly meetings and announce then on IAEP/Sugar.
- biweekly meetings are in the shared calendar
- Determine Regional Sugar labs governance.
- Create a set of principles
- Create a strawman business model
- Document and complement deployment guides.
SoaS Boston Schools
- See also Sugar on a Stick/TODO
|One pager for internal use at Gardner||Caroline||High||Draft is started|
|Easy Install for Mac emulation of Sugar||Help Wanted!||High||Ticket #114 All Gardner teachers have Macbooks. We need to make it easy for them to install and try out Sugar.|
|Collaborate to improve professional development resources||Caroline&Sebastian||Medium||Work out hiring and tasking an HGSE Intern and find out what other stakeholders should be involved|