Who and what
The meeting is targeted to Sugar core and activity developers, but remains open to anyone interested. It's primary purpose is to open the design approach, making it more transparent and allowing the community to provide feedback on both current and upcoming features.
In general, discussion focuses on:
- high level design goals and ideas
- feedback and discussion of problems in the current design
- reviews of design proposals
When and where
- Biweekly, 1st and 3rd Thursdays
- 15.30 (UTC)
- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting
To convert UTC to your local time, use this converter or run:
date -d '[current date] [time] UTC' date -d '2008-06-03 14:00 UTC'
You can add topics for discussion to the topics section for the meeting throughout the week. Posted topics will be collected and sent out in the announcement on the morning of the meeting.