<Your proposal's pithy name here>
- <Your rationale here>
- <1st feature here>
- <2nd feature here>
- Implementation Details:
- <Details here>
- Reviewer Comments:
- comments here
Tags under titles
Tollbar and palettes
- Mock-up of tag palette (before alstoot starts throwing heavy objects at me).
- Add and mock-up an anytime/when palette.
- Add and mock-up an anyone/who palette.
- Try and find better design for the anything/what filter/funnel icon.
- Show multi entry selection and applying actions to them
- shift key modifier and click to multi select (toggle, or could be block range)
- modified pop-up palette when interacting with multi selected items
Compact list view
The purpose is, if user has lots of objects it could be useful idea to show as much as possible objects on one screen.
Having several column/grid layouts for example its very useful for books to have columns for author, genre, date; so, user can see the whole valuable info at once and sort objects by these columns; and so separate layouts for video audio etc. files.