Design Team/Proposals/Journal< Design Team | Proposals
Revision as of 19:20, 14 February 2011 by FGrose
- See Sascha Silbe's version support project specifically datastore-redesign (click the raw blob data link at the top of the page to see the HTML rendered in your browser), and this mailing list thread, or this compilation of the discussion in context with the proposal document.
- Add and mock-up an anyone/who palette.
- Try and find better design for the anything/what filter/funnel icon.
- Show multi entry selection and applying actions to them
- shift key modifier and click to multi select (toggle, or could be block range)
- modified pop-up palette when interacting with multi selected items
- Try tag functionality in the search magnifying-glass icon
- less scary number of buttons for novice users
- could also be part of autocomplete when typing
- What/Anything filter could switch main canvas to a 'tree map' like view
- clicking on a grid would then just list that Activity type
- each grid would be sized based on frequency of entries
- each grid would show icon and Activity name
- maximum use of space
- no scrolling and no scary palettes
- perhaps tags could be treated in the same way?
Button icons in toolbar