From Sugar Labs
Revision as of 14:16, 15 May 2008 by Marcopg (New page: == API documentation == * sugar-base and sugar-toolkit has API documentation in the code. What tool do we use to generate html? Where do we generate it and where we make it available? Do ...)
- sugar-base and sugar-toolkit has API documentation in the code. What tool do we use to generate html? Where do we generate it and where we make it available? Do we need to build them to generate docs?
- Probably we should document the datastore dbus API. I'm not sure what's the best way to generate documentation for it. It's so small that a wiki page might be the simpler solution for now.
- Collaboration API. I have no idea, morgs we need your help here.
- Low level API (non-python activities). We should just move bert document on this wiki.
- Setup a development environment. This is wiki oriented so we should probably not even mention jhbuild (we should definately not do so until we have a bunch of autobuild slaves running).
- "Write your activity" tutorial. It should include all the important bits: graphic controls, datastore, collaboration
- Probably good to have a pygame tutorial, it's probably the best thing we have at the moment to do free form graphics stuff.