|Daniel Drake||10, 11||Whatever's cheap (dorm fine), but would pay a small amount more to share a private room|
|Simon Schampijer||Private room (shared with 1 other?)|
Venue: 30 Avenue Corentin Cariou, 75019 Paris, FR
Accomodation options (sorted roughly from cheapest to nicest):
- Woodstock hostel budget hostel. Daniel stayed here before, it's not the nicest place in the world (but he'd stay again).
- B&B Hotel PARIS Porte de la Villette. Really cheap "internet offer" hotel rooms - ~18 euro per person per night for a twin? Dodgy at night?. 1km to venue.
- St Christophers Hostel. Massive hostel. 1.2km to venue.
- Perfect hotel & hostel affordable double/triple rooms, with private apartments nearby. 4.2km from venue.
- Le Montclair Hostel - a little more expensive. 3.6km to venue.
- Caulain Square Hostel. 4.8km from venue.
Off-schedule hacking sessions
There is separate space available on Saturday and Sunday for hacking sessions, and Bastien is looking for somewhere for Monday too (if not, we can tour some cafes).
Ideas for sessions (please add/edit):
- Focus on a couple of 11.3.0 issues (Daniel, Simon, Saturday afternoon?)
- Finish some pending design discussions (Simon, Gary)
- The road to PyGI/GTK3: no-hippo, porting Sugar theme to GTK3, etc. (Daniel, Simon, Raul, Sunday and Monday?)