|Christoph Derndorfer||9-14||Staying at Hotel Palma with Simon between on 9, 10, 12 and staying at Le Montclair Hostel on 12 and 13|
|Daniel Drake||10, 11||staying at Hotel Palma|
|Raul Gutierrez||10, 11||staying at Hotel Palma|
|Simon Schampijer||9-11||staying at Hotel Palma w/ Christoph|
|Sascha Silbe, Sabine Schneider||9-14||staying at Hotel Palma|
|Mitchell Seaton||7-12||Staying at Le Montclair Hostel|
|Christophe Guéret||10||Staying at Hotel de Paris|
Venue: 30 Avenue Corentin Cariou, 75019 Paris, FR
Accomodation options (sorted roughly from cheapest to nicest):
- Woodstock hostel budget hostel. Daniel stayed here before, it's not the nicest place in the world (but he'd stay again).
- B&B Hotel PARIS Porte de la Villette. Really cheap "internet offer" hotel rooms - ~18 euro per person per night for a twin? Dodgy at night?. 1km to venue.
- St Christophers Hostel. Massive hostel. 1.2km to venue.
- Perfect hotel & hostel affordable double/triple rooms, with private apartments nearby. 4.2km from venue. --> fully booked already ChristophD 08:52, 19 August 2011 (EDT)
- Le Montclair Hostel - a little more expensive. 3.6km to venue.
- Caulain Square Hostel. 4.8km from venue.
-  CraigsList
Off-schedule hacking sessions
There is separate space available on Saturday and Sunday for hacking sessions, and Bastien is looking for somewhere for Monday too (if not, we can tour some cafes).
Ideas for sessions (please add/edit):
- Focus on a couple of 11.3.0 issues (Daniel, Simon, Saturday afternoon?)
- Finish some pending design discussions (Simon, Gary, Sascha)
- The road to PyGI/GTK3: no-hippo, porting Sugar theme to GTK3, etc. (Daniel, Simon, Raul, Sunday and Monday?)
- Extra documentation session: wikification of OLPC's new deployment guide PDF, documentation for ongoing Haiti efforts (Christoph)
- Journal improvements: Action View, multi selection, WebDAV support, version support, etc. (Sascha)
- Touch screen support (Sascha)