Daniel Narvaez set up a sugar-build branch to make the port. To test:
That is sugar-build with this sugar components branched:
Battery deviceicon issue
Gives OverflowError while registering property 'time-remaining' https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=680005
They are blinking when mouse is over the icon.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/manuq/prog/manuqs-shell-port/install/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sugar3/graphics/palette.py", line or isinstance(self._widget, _PaletteWindowWidget) AssertionError
Keybindings do not work
Solved the switch from xklavier to introspectable Xkl. I've learn how to use it looking at this testcase. Found that the constructor is giving a segfault and reported a bug. However, The keyboard is not set up yet because GConf.Client.get_list is not introspectable. Also see dsd notes.
Journal does not start
The custom tree model of the Journal is being ported (see dsd notes). Gonzalo provided an initial patch, and I'm working over it.
gtk_tree_view_column_set_attributes () is not introspectable . I have a workaround working, as it is just wrapping gtk_tree_view_column_add_attribute () but better is to add an override in pygobect, sent a patch.
Current issue: 'gi.repository.Gio' object has no attribute 'volume_monitor_get'. Fix: use Gio.VolumeMonitor.get()
- control panel does not open, crashes sugar
- home, list view not being displayed
- launch screen does not go away
- activity icon in the frame does not stop blinking
- buddy icon in home view and network view is some pixels above the center (maybe because is being set in the wrong grid cell)
- the corners of the frame have grey color
- widgets like icons and texts have grey background instead of black (toolbar-grey) - this is because of a change in gtk (seen in Browse too)
- home, favorites view, random layout, can't drag icons