Features/Multi selection screenshots
From Sugar Labs
- 1 Owner
- 2 History
- 3 Typical copy-to workflow
- 4 [Step 01] Initial "Journal" view
- 5 [Step 02] Initial "Documents" view
- 6 [Step 03] Select an entry in the journal. The Edit-Toolbar, signifying batch-operations, appears.
- 7 [Step 04] Select more entries in the Journal.
- 8 [Step 05] click on My-Settings
- 9 [Step 06] click on My-Settings
- 10 [Step 07] click on My-Settings
- 11 [Step 08] click on My-Settings
- 12 [Step 09] click on My-Settings
- 13 [Step 10] click on My-Settings
- 14 [Step 11] click on My-Settings
The implementation is almost identical to the one done by Martin; details available at : http://www.sugarlabs.org/~tch/journal2.mpeg
The only differences are ::
- More copy-to options :: Clipboard, Documents (in addition to mounted drives).
- When entries are copied to another location, both - the sources and the destinations - are de-selected automatically, without the user explicitly have to de-select them all manually.
- There has been a progress bar added for batch-operations.