Difference between revisions of "Infrastructure Team/Meetings"
Revision as of 19:51, 24 February 2010
- regular meeting times (mchua)
- posting meeting logs - this one should be short, just "we'll do it, here is where" (mchua)
- setting goals and milestones for this release (mchua)
- status update on aslo cluster (dfarning)
- long-term infrastructure plans (bernie)
- Moving Pootle (bernie, ivan)
- Asterisk (bernie)
- Build farm (sasha, bernie)
During the week, you can add topics that you want to discuss during the meeting to the above list. They will be collected and announced in the channel when the meeting opens.
The Infrastructure Team meeting is mainly targeted at Sugar Labs system administrators, but everyone interested is welcome to join. It's primary purpose is to attempt to make our work more transparent and allow the community to participate.