Difference between revisions of "Oversight Board/2010-2011-candidates"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→Candidates: typo in a link)
(→Election: correct open seats from three to four)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
() seats are open ([[Sugar Labs/Governance#Oversight_Board|due to staggered seat terms]]) for election / re-election to the [[Oversight Board|Sugar Labs Oversight Board]] for 2010-2011: [[User:cjb|Chris Ball]], [[User:Holt|Adam Holt]], [[User:SeanDaly|Sean Daly]]'s seats.
Revision as of 03:51, 7 November 2010
Here are the candidates:
- Adam Holt (7-point platform, look-reform-in-the-eye proposal)
- Steven Parrish
- Chris Ball
- Rosamel Norma Ramirez Mendez (blog, "Teorema de Pitágoras", "Ciclo de la esponja vegetal", "Porcentajes", "Fracciones equivalentes")
- Gerald Ardito (doctoral work website)
- Sebastian Silva (Ver Propuesta)
- Aleksey Lim, "Sugar Architecture"
- Claudia Urrea
- Pacita Peña de Paraguay Educa, ver blog!
Candidate list is CLOSED
The candidate list is CLOSED (frozen) as of November 1st 11:59PM EDT, 2010)