Difference between revisions of "Oversight Board/2010/Meeting Minutes-2010-03-12"

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 39: Line 39:
== Log ==
== Log ==
[[Oversight_Board/Meeting_Log-2010-03-12|Meeting Log]]
[[Oversight_Board/2010/Meeting_Log-2010-03-12|Meeting Log]]
[[Category:Oversight board]]
[[Category:Oversight board]]
[[Category:Meeting minutes]]
[[Category:Meeting minutes]]
[[Category:Decision panels]]
[[Category:Decision panels]]

Latest revision as of 01:02, 2 March 2011

In attendance:

SLOB members: walter, tomeu, mchua, seandaley, canoeberry, cjb

Some community members (including sdz, satellit, dogi) attended the meeting.


  1. Trademark policy
  2. Google Summer of Code
  3. Goals for 2010


We decided that we needed some face-to-face time to bring this topic to consensus.

Action: Walter will organize a SLOB meeting during the Gnome Hackfest in Boston.

Action: Mel will organize a call to discuss TM

Goals for 2010

We discussed the 5-year goals:

Action: Walter to reword 2015 goals as meeting notes.

We discussed making more concrete the 2010 goals.

Action: Mel to update goals and update list.

Google Summer of Code

It was just mentioned that Tim McNamara is making great progress re GSoC (See Summer_of_Code/2010/Organization_Application).

Next meeting

Friday, 19 March 2010 16:00 UTC (Note: As usual, we will again be meeting one hour later than usual.)


Meeting Log