Oversight Board/Meeting Minutes-2013-01-28

In attendance:

SLOB members: walterbender, Claudia Urrea, Chris Leonard, Gerald Ardito, Gonzalo Odriad, Adam Holt, Daniel Francis

Community members including: John Tierney


  1. Discussion


  • Walter will ask Sean to schedule the PR meeting... in the meanwhile Chris and Walter will work with him on the GCI release for next week
  • Gonzalo will speak with Flavio about meeting to discuss expanding his influence
  • Claudia and Walter will meet to start planning Turtle Art Day
  • Gerald will lead a team to put together a prospectus for a Sugar Jam
  • Daniel will report back on the status of Sugar documentation