Oversight Board/Meeting Minutes-2021-01-20
Jui Perrie Lionel Walter Claudia
Report from project representative (Conservancy liaison)
Claudia is in communication with Alex to complete the W9 form requested by Conservancy.
Google Code-in Replacement Report
The following document was created during the Jan 13 meeting. More information will be added in the following few days: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AZE9xL7AWnwHjQLE8zb6L-hgtdENjLPefKtuEYxhz7U/edit
We spoke about including this topic during regular meeting times to facilitate participation. Sansom will look into the possibility. (Samson)
Sugar Labs Monthly Events Discussion
Communication Channels: Discord Discussion
Samson was not able to get in touch with Alex. Walter talked to Alex and reported that Discord is not an open source platform. He will do additional research on alternative tools.
Time and Place of Next Meeting
3 Feb in JITSI