The Sugar Labs Oversight Board "shall meet at least once per quarter to discuss various topics pertaining to the regular activities of the Sugar Labs Project and Sugar. (It is expected that more frequent meeting will be required in the early stages of the program.) The minutes to these meetings shall be posted publicly on the Sugar Labs wiki,"
Committee reports will be a regular part of the meetings.
The meeting is mainly targeted to Sugar Oversight Board, but everyone interested is welcome to join. It's primary purpose is to discuss general issues related to Sugar and the Sugar community; however, it is not intended as a replacement for the weekly developer meetings.
How to add topics
You can add the topics that you want to discuss during the week to the Upcoming Topics Section below. They will be collected during the week and send out in the meeting announcement on ~24 hours before the meeting. A reminder to add topics will be announced in the Sugar Digest.
Meetings (from newest to oldest)
- Committee reports
- Local Labs
- Grant status
- Donations to our supporting partners
- Qt Software
- Relationship with OLPC
- Babson program
- Release names
Friday 18 Sept 2009 - 14:00 UTC
- Add proposed Decision Panel questions here
- "Should Sugar Labs be a GNU/Linux distributor, rather than just an upstream producing Sugar releases?"
- "Should SL be neutral about distributions containing Sugar, and refuse to endorse one over another?"
- "Should 'Sugar on a Stick' be a phrase that SL asks its community to avoid using unless they refer to the SoaS-Fedora distribution?"
- Any other question the Decision Panel deems required to provide an answer to the original question: "Is the current SoaS going to be the primary way Sugar Labs distributes a Sugar-centric GNU/Linux distribution?"