Sash is a way of tracking achievements in Sugar applications using Sugar Badges. In other words: rewards for being awesome. Developers can make their own badges and integrate them into their games using the Sugar Badges library. The Sash activity allows people to see what badges they’ve earned.
- The interface is working and the activity will display badges that have been earned in other games.
- The badges can be sorted by the user.
- Several games that already have badges implemented are Lemonade Stand and SkyTime
- The toolbar has been standardized to work like any other Sugar activity, in that it can be closed by clicking the quit icon in the toolbar.
- We have also laid some groundwork for pushing one’s Sugar Badges to Mozilla Open Badges.
Sash is licensed under the MIT license, found here.
Resources and Links
- Sash Repository - https://github.com/FOSSRIT/Sash
- Sugar Badges Repository - https://github.com/lle6138/sugar-badges
- Lemonade Stand
- Sky Time - http://playskytime.com/