School Network/Open Build Service/Policy
The software that conform following rules is not permitted:
- Inappropriate (violent, sexual, subversive) content.
- Inappropriate license, see Oversight Board meeting notes for details.
Top level project naming rules:
- Project with names associated with software can be created only by upstream developers.
- Names inherited from the Activity Library has a priority.
Cases that requires special treatment involving all concerned parts. The final decision will be made by Open Build System administration.
- Names confusion between top level projects.
All, conforming to this Policy, checks for particular software will be made automatically by
sweets command while uploading sources to the Open Build Service. These checks will be reproduced on a server side.