School Network/Open Build Service/Policy
|NOTICE: This page is a draft in active flux...|
Please contribute to these contents and discuss issues on the discussion page.
The software that conform following rules is not permitted:
- Inappropriate (violent, sexual, subversive) content.
- Inappropriate license, see Oversight Board meeting notes for details.
Top level project naming rules:
- Project with names directly associated with particular software can be created only by this software upstream developers.
- Names inherited from the Activity Library has a priority.
Cases that requires special treatment involving all concerned parts. The final decision will be made by Open Build System administration.
- Names confusion between top level projects.
Some, such checking software license, conforming to this Policy, checks for particular software will be made automatically while uploading sources to the Open Build Service. In other cases, e.g., inappropriate content, we rely on community feedback.