At the 25 February 2013 Oversight Board meeting, we agreed to establish a category for Sugar Labs advisors/educators/friends who have made and continue to make contributions to our project. Community members may nominate candidates.
- Cynthia Solomon
- Larry Denenberg
- Harriet Vidyasagar
Sugar Labs Advisory Board members enjoy a number of specific benefits including:
- The opportunity to interact and work directly with the leading companies, organizations, and individuals;
- A seat on the Advisory Board, including an invitation to semi-annual Advisory Board meetings;
- The ability to provide strategic direction to Sugar Labs through review of Sugar Labs proposals and operational policies;
- Participation in Sugar Labs committees, where specifications and guidelines are developed and where discussions are conducted;
- Access to a community of experts in Sugar and Sugar deployment;
Access to the Member Web site (Member-only link) containing early information on emerging Web technologies, software, events, forums, news and announcements;(we have no non-public information)
- The right to use the Sugar Labs logo on your Web site and to participate in press releases.