Sugar on a Stick/Mirabelle/Virtual machines
< Sugar on a Stick | MirabelleJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:25, 26 June 2012 by FGrose (Created page with "====200px|link=http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/releases/soas-3-mirabelle.iso Sugar on a Stick v3 Mirabelle==== :'''Sugar 0.88.0''' ::first...")
- Sugar 0.88.0
- firstboot has not yet run; so a new user name and password will be set for the gdm login on startup for the first time
- How Built:
- 8-GB VirtualBox hard disc
- English and English keyboard
- USA-Los Angeles (Pacific timezone)
- download and import 2 files:
- http://download.sugarlabs.org/images/VirtualBox/Fedora-13-i686-Live-SoaS-sugaruser.vmdk 533M
- http://download.sugarlabs.org/images/VirtualBox/Fedora-13-i686-Live-SoaS-sugaruser.ovf 12K
- Note1: Use Oracle VM VirtualBox 3.2_10.8-64453 or later. Some appliances have multiple hard disc controllers and the earlier Sun VirtualBox 3.1 version does not support them. On a Mac this did not work with VirtualBox 4.0 for me. VirtualBox 3.2.12 was fine 
- Note2: All appliances were built on a MacBook Air with Oracle VM VirtualBox (3.2.10-r66523) and then tested on a Ubuntu installation on an Acer Aspire One Netbook imported into VirtualBox (3.2.10 r66523).
- Note3: Set the control panel Frame "Edge" slider to far left for easier access to the Sugar Frame.
- VMware Player Version