Sweets Distribution/Supported platforms
The list of GNU/Linux distributions where Harmonic Distribution has been tested.
There are two major trends:
- support platforms that are being used for XO laptops,
- support Ubuntu, and all its derivates, releases in time.
Generally, Harmonic Distribution can support any RPM or DEB based distribution. Current list is limited only to platforms that are being used for Sugar deployments and the ones that are popular on regular desktops.
For new distributions, the major requirement is human help for testing new packages. If there is need in new supported platforms, please, contact us.
This is a list of GNU/Linux distributions and machine architectures that Harmonic Distribution supports. Distributions form two lists according to how long they are being supported by upstream:
- long term support distributions (LTS),
- short term support distributions (STS).
The Harmonic Distribution's base software itself, also supports LTS/STS cycles. They are exactly the same as for upstream platform providers.
- Fedora-14 based OLPC OS for XO laptops (i586)
- Ubuntu-10.04 and derivates (i586, x86_64)
- Ubuntu-11.10 and derivates (i586, x86_64)
- Ubuntu-11.04 and derivates (i586, x86_64)
- Ubuntu-10.10 and derivates (i586, x86_64)
|Ubuntu-10.04||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64|
|Ubuntu-10.10||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64|
|Ubuntu-11.04||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64|
|Ubuntu-11.10||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64|
|Ubuntu-12.04||x86, x86_64||x86, x86_64|
- REDIRECT Deployment Platform/Feedback