- Testing of all forms is welcome.
- Testing is at the base of discovery.
- When you try or test something, you learn what it has to offer.
If in the course of your Sugar experiences, you discover something you want to share, you can report on your experiences here under one of the /Reports categories (or create a new one).
If you find software bugs, you can help the Sugar developers and others if you register a bug in our bug tracker.
- olpc:OLPC New Zealand & olpc:WellyNZTesters use the Testing mailing list.
- Sugar Labs BugSquad & BugSquad/Testing
Teaching users how to file good bug reports
Users are often the best source of good bug reports (Trac tickets).
- BugSquad/Bug Report - How to file a ticket
- Testing/Activity Test Table
- Testing/Activity Test Table/Install Test Table
- Testing/Reports/ARM RPi
- Testing/Reports/ARM RPi/Duplicating a RPi SD Card
- Testing/Reports/ARM TrimSlice
- Testing/Reports/Activity Matrix (A to I)
- Testing/Reports/Activity Matrix (J to Z)
- Testing/Reports/SoaS installation variations
- Testing/Reports/SoaS v10 Activities
- Testing/Reports/Sugar-runner in Fedora 21
- Testing/Reports/Sugar on a Stick
- Testing/Reports/Sugar on a Stick Persistence
- Testing/Reports/Sweets on Debian Wheezy
- Testing/Reports/Sweets on GNOME Debian Wheezy
- Testing/Reports/Sweets on Raspberry pi armhf raspbian
- Testing/Reports/dd installs