Joined 10 April 2009
Major: Information Technology
Concentration: Networking and System Administration
- Multiplication Minute
- Time trials for multiplication
- Possible Integration with http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Kuku
- Track students progress
- Automatically identify students strengths / weaknesses
- Report detailed Information on students progress to instructor.
- Recognize classes (in particular, odds, evens; factors or multiples of a given number; and squares) to which a number may belong, and identify the numbers in those classes. Use these in the solution of problems.
- Know multiplication facts through 12 x 12 and related division facts. Use these facts to solve related multiplication problems and compute related problems, e.g., 3 x 5 is related to 30 x 50, 300 x 5, and 30 x 500.
- Demonstrate in the classroom an understanding of and the ability to use the conventional algorithms for addition and subtraction (up to five-digit numbers), and multiplication (up to three digits by two digits).